In the "das Alois" a healthy and balanced diet is at the top of the menu. From the breakfast buffet to the afternoon snack and dinner, You can find daily vital and light meals from the international and Austrian cuisine. Of course, our sweet tooth and gourmets don't get a raw deal.
Due to the new Covid-19 situation, Austria set stricter requirements on November 8th, which only allow staying in the hotel with the 2-G rule (vaccinated or recovered). Thank you in advance for your understanding and assure you that our entire team has been completely vaccinated, has recovered or is being tested on a daily basis. We received the "Safe Hospitality" award due to our safety precautions in the hotel.
The current measures are described in more detail below.
- The 2G rule applies: All guests have to show a valid vaccination certificate or a confirmation of a COVID-19 illness.
- The operator may only let guests into accommodation establishments when they enter them for the first time if they can present a 2-G certificate (vaccinated / recovered). However, an FFP2 mask does not have to be worn.
Children and adolescents
- Children up to the age of 12 are exempt from the G-proof requirement and therefore do not have to present a test result.
- For children and adolescents between 13 and 15 years of age (school age) the following applies: The ninja pass is equivalent to the 2-G certificate and is therefore also valid as an entry certificate for the restaurant, cinema or cable car.
- After the end of the ninth school year, young people must also have a 2-G certificate in order to be allowed to enter 2-G settings.
- For non-Austrian children between the age of 12 and the end of compulsory schooling, there will still be regulations from the Ministry of Health.
- In the area of accommodation, exceptional provisions have been included in which accommodation is still permitted with a valid 3-G certificate:
- Accommodation for professional reasons that cannot be postponed
- Accommodation for the purpose of looking after people in need
- Accommodation to satisfy an urgent need for housing
- Accommodation for the purpose of going to school or university
- Accommodation for the purpose of visiting a spa or visiting a rehabilitation facility
- Persons who are already staying in a hotel or other accommodation facility at the time of entry into force.
restaurant, hotel bar, wellness area, fitness room, massage
- Our restaurant is open from 7:30 to 10:30 for breakfast, from 14:00 to 17:00 for the afternoon snack and from 18:45 to 21:30 for dinner.
- The hotel bar and the fireplace room are open from 07:00 to 24:00.
- During the opening hours we also offer room service.
- The swimming pool is open from 07:00 to 20:00.
- The Sauna World is open from 14:00 to 19:00. Please pay attention to the maximum number of people allowed in the saunas.
- Massages can be booked from Tuesday to Saturday from 13:00 to 20:00.
- The fitness room is open from 07:00 to 22:00. Please pay attention to the distance. Disinfection dispensers and equipment disinfection are available.
Enjoy a relaxing time out together safely
We ask you to conscientiously observe the hygiene measures on site and thus protect yourself and others. If you do not feel healthy before the start of your vacation or if you experience acute symptoms such as cough, fever or cold, we ask you to refrain from spending your vacation with us.