Would you like to experience the Zillertal in all its colourful glory? Then the Zillertal Activ Card is the perfect companion for your summer holiday in the Zillertal. The Zillertal Active Card is an all-in-one ticket for the mountain railway, train, and bus, as well as an admission and discount ticket for many unique experiences in the Zillertal. The ticket is valid for 3, 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days.
Price overview and information for your summer holiday in the Zillertal
The Zillertal Activ Card is a ticket for cable car, train and bus as well as entry and discount card at the same time.
The ticket is valid for 3, 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days from the date of purchase and the ideal companion for anyone who wants to experience the Zillertal with all its facettes.
from 22.05. to 10.10.2021
|3 days||€ 69,50||€ 35,00|
|6 days||€ 100,00||€ 50,00|
|9 days||€ 136,00||€ 68,00|
|12 days||€ 170,00||€ 85,50|
On purchasing 2 adult tickets by parents - children up to and including the year 2006 go free (with identification card).
Reductions for Children:
- Children up to and including the year 2015 - all the card-advantages are free services.
- Children born between 2006-2014 pay the child rate.
- The Zillertal Card is valid for 3, 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days from the date of purchase
- It is not transferable and only valid with a photo ID
- The user's name must be observed on it
- On request the Zillertal Activ Card must be shown
- If you lose the Zillertal Activ Card it will not be refunded and no duplicate is issued
- The Zillertal Card is not intended for paragliders
- Carriage of dogs in the buses is possible only with a muzzle and leash
- Not all partners allow dogs
- Free transport of bicycles on buses only with enough space
- In the early season limited operations of the cable cars and public transport access possible
- Road charges must be paid separately
- Deposit fee per chip card € 2,00