Zillertal Activ Card
Price overview and information for Your summer holiday in the Zillertal
The Zillertal Activ Card is a ticket for cable car, train and bus as well as entry and discount card at the same time.
The ticket is valid for 3, 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days from the date of purchase and the ideal companion for anyone who wants to experience the Zillertal with all its facettes.
- Daily uphill and downhill with a up to 10 mountain railways in Zillertal
- Free entry to all 6 outdoor swimming pools of the Zillertal (1 visit per day)
- Free use of public transport in the region (*up to 55% discount on the fare of the steam train of the Zillertal Railway)
- Min. 10% discount at more than 65 partners in and around the Zillertal
from 22.05. to 10.10.2021
|3 days||€ 67,00||€ 33,50|
|6 days||€ 96,00||€ 48,00|
|9 days||€ 131,00||€ 65,50|
|12 days||€ 163,50||€ 82,00|
Buyer of 2 adult tickets by parents - children up to and including the year 2006 go free (with identification card).
Reductions for Children:
- Children up to and including the year 2015 - all the card-advantages are free services.
- Children born between 2006-2014 pay the child rate.
- The Zillertal Card is valid for 3, 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days from the date of purchase
- It is not transferable and only valid with a photo ID
- The user's name must be observed on it
- When a ticket inspection the Zillertal Activ Card is to show unsolicited
- BIf you lose the Zillertal Activ Card it will not be refunded and no duplicate is issued
- The Zillertal Card is not intended for paragliders
- Carriage of dogs in the buses is possible only with a muzzle and leash
- Not all partners allow dogs
- Free transport of bicycles on buses only with enough space
- In the early season limited operations of the cable cars and public transport access possible
- Road charges must be paid separately
- Deposit fee per chip card € 2,00