- Rich breakfast buffet with everything your heart desires from 07.30 to 10.30 a.m.
- Lunch buffet with soup, dish of the day, hearty delicacies and salads, as well as pastries and cakes
- Coffee & tea bar from 12.00 to 17.00 o'clock
- Non-alcoholic drinks from the buffet between 12.00 and 21.00 hrs
- Vitamin bar with fresh juices, fine herbal teas as well as nuts and fruit to be taken free of charge in our wellness area
- 5-course gourmet evening menu with choice of all courses from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Salad buffet fresh & crisp with antipasti selection
- Cheese from the board with local & international varieties
- Gelati ice cream box for free withdrawal
PLANT-BASED NUTRITION IS A MATTER OF COURSE FOR US
Many members of our family have been eating a vegan and or vegetarian diet for years. Therefore, an excellent and balanced plant-based diet is not a compromise for us, but a matter of course: we deliberately don’t offer vegetarian/vegan alternatives, but make sure there is a selection of vegetarian and vegan delicacies at every meal – so good that non vegetarians and vegans happily help themselves.
The culinary concept at “das Alois” rests on four pillars: Where possible we use only high-quality ingredients from the region. We focus on variety and pay attention to a balanced diet with a high proportion of plant-based foods. The flavour is what counts – thanks to our many years of experience, we conjure up taste experiences that you will remember. And, last but not least –the ambience must be right. With our creative cuisine, we contribute significantly to your well-being.
In this hotel you are more than welcome
We combine charm and character with warmth and a sense of well-being.
- Rich breakfast from 7.30h to 10.30h with plant based jogurt, milk, butter, vegan spread, fruits, nuts
- Alcoholic free drinks from the buffet 10.00h to 21.00h
- Lunch buffet from 14.00h to 17.00h with cold, warm, sweet and spicy vegan dishes
- Vegan 5 course Gourmet dinner from 19.00h to 20.30h
- Weekly changing Starter-, Dessert-, or Main course buffets with vegan dishes
- Vegan sorbet and vegan cheese from the buffet
- Juice, nut and vitamin bar in the SPA
- For a better well being and a healthy lifestyle
- Seasonal and regional ingredients selected with care by our kitchen master Andreas Geisler and chef Norbert Kreidl