WINTER HOLIDAY IN LANERSBACH IN ZILLERTAL
Only a winter holiday with us in Zillertal can promise you such a wonderful feeling! Take a deep breath – the cold winter air will refresh your body and mind. Take a look around you: You see snow covered slopes, perfectly groomed slopes, snow covered winter forests and nothing else… here in Lanersbach you will experience a winter as beautiful as they used to be. With absolute snow reliability and a multitude of possible activities in the snow.
Our 4-star-superior hotel is the perfect place to warm up again after your winter adventure: Either with a cup of tea on our sun terrace, or in our spacious wellness area. In the sauna you will feel the soothing heat warming you to the core. Take this warmth that flows through you and treat yourself to a break on our relaxing loungers. Warmth and well-being await you in “das Alois”. That’s all.
What awaits you in winter…
WINTER HOLIDAY IN “DAS ALOIS”
- CROSS COUNTRY SKIING. The cross country ski track in Tux runs right past "das Alois". The 14 km track between Vorderlanersbach and Madseit can be used freee of charge.
- WINTER WALKS. Due to the hotels central location you can reach the most beautiful and sunniest winter walks in the winter sport region of Tux.
- ICE SKATING AND CURLING. There is an ice rink in Lanersbach for you to practice your turns.
- TOBOGGANING. Once a week we organise a toboggan and mountain hut evening. There are three toboggan runs in Tux ranging between 3 and 6 km in length.
- SKI TOURING. The mountains around "das Alois" are like a magnet for ski touring, for those who enjoy being rewarded after a challenging ascent by a run down through powder snow.
ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE TOUCHED BY THE WINTER, SO IMPRESSIVE AND FASCINATING AS TYROL
Due to the central location of the hotel the sunniest of winter hiking trails can be reached directly in the winter sports region Tux.
Once a week we organize a common sledding with cozy huts and subsequent evening sledding back to Lanersbach. Three sledding runs between 3-6 km You can reach from Lanersbach, Juns and Hintertux.
There is also an ice skating rink and several tracks for curling in Lanersbach. Again, we organize a weekly "just for fun" curling competition. Countless deep snow slopes entice backcountry skiiers to wag down in order to reward the hard climb.
When wellness becomes selfness, we have reached our goal:
Set out on the path to greater well-being!
WELL LOOKED AFTER FROM MORNING ‘TIL NIGHT
A for “All taken care of”: Our culinary concept provides you the greatest possible freedom to organise your holiday as you wish! Thanks to the flexibility of our extensive breakfast buffet as well as the afternoon snack with sweet delicacies and savoury treats, you are well catered for throughout the day. Only one thing matters: make sure you are hungry again in the evening, because you certainly don’t want to miss our multi-course gourmet menu as the culinary highlight of the day!